Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe.Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale before they even had the title but I was promised that the car would be completely serviced before taking delivery.

after having the vehicle for a week now I decided to order a K and N filter since I always use these air filters on all my vehicles. When I was ready to put in the new filter I pulled out the old one and I was completely horrified to find that old filter was completely clogged and dirty with debris. Afterwards I decided to check the oil and guess what it was not changed. But was black.

Also non of the fluids were topped off.And they did a service sticker on the window showing that it was serviced

This person wrote the review about Balise Toyota and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Balise Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Balise Toyota 2013 santa fe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Balise Toyota?

Comments