Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe.Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale before they even had the title but I was promised that the car would be completely serviced before taking delivery.

after having the vehicle for a week now I decided to order a K and N filter since I always use these air filters on all my vehicles. When I was ready to put in the new filter I pulled out the old one and I was completely horrified to find that old filter was completely clogged and dirty with debris. Afterwards I decided to check the oil and guess what it was not changed. But was black.

Also non of the fluids were topped off.And they did a service sticker on the window showing that it was serviced

This person wrote the review about Balise Toyota and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Balise Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Balise Toyota 2013 santa fe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Balise Toyota?

Comments

Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more